แจ็คพอตสล็อตแมชชีน_แอดไลน์รับเครดิตฟรี 100 บาท_แจ็คพ็อตเยอะที่สุด
Topic: Student Accommodation
Issue Date: 18/01/2012
Effective Date: 17/01/2012
Review Year: 2019
- Every resident student shall have a school that is responsible for accommodating the student or ensuring the student's placement elsewhere.
- Attendance Areas shall be established to identify which school is responsible for the accommodation of the student. Guiding principles which serve as the foundation for the development and review of school attendance areas shall include:
- Regulating enrolment size at each district school
- Balancing the attendance area student population with the capacity of a given school
- When school attendance areas are revised, existing students have the option to continue attendance at their current school.
- In accordance with the guiding principles, consideration will be given to the following criteria when creating or modifying attendance areas. These criteria include, but are not limited to, school feeder patterns, walking distance, major roads, public transit routes, natural barriers, commuter patterns, infrastructure, proximity of schools to one another and schools with available space to accommodate additional students.
- School attendance areas will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and the Board will be informed of any modifications to attendance areas.
- The Superintendent of Schools reserves the right to direct a student to any school in the district.
- Subject to the Superintendent of Schools' authority to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the District;
- The Board supports the concept of open boundaries and of parents and students having a choice of schools,
- The Board expects students to complete high school within three years,
- There is an expectation that all high schools will accommodate students with mild and moderate special needs and those with severe emotional/behavioural disabilities enrolled at the school.
- Preference shall be given to limiting a school's enrolment rather than adding space to the school to accommodate students from outside the attendance area.
DEA.AR Transportation ServicesHB.AR Student PlacementHEC.BP Student Admission to the DistrictSchool Act
(please see Sections 8, 13, 44, and 60(3)(b), of the School Act)