เว็บ บอล แจก เครดิต ฟรี ล่าสุด_วิธีเล่นบาคาร่า_รูเล็ต ออนไลน์ pantip
Study Buddy Program
We're looking for post-secondary students to volunteer a minimum of one hour per week, helping tutor students, individually or in small groups, with an academic focus.
Who is involved?
- Elementary, junior high and high school students in Edmonton
- Post-secondary students like yourself from all faculties
Where is it offered?
- In participating schools in Edmonton Public Schools
Why should I get involved?
- To help a child do better in school
- To obtain a letter of reference and a certificate of recognition
- To network with educational professionals
When is it offered?
- During the school day, as your schedule allows
- Requires a two-three hour time slot
Learn more about the Study Buddy program and how to get involved.